Solar Pump Service
A solar water pump has a mini power house at its heart and consists of a calibrated and matching solar array of modules - tuned with the equivalent power of pump for that particular application. The solar water pumping system is capable of running all types of electrical water pumps with applications varying from irrigation to household demands. Irrigation pumps such as submersible, surface or deep well can also be coupled with drip irrigation systems to enhance the returns from this configuration.
- Drip Irrigation
- Drinking water supply
- Micro Irrigation
- Lift Irrigation
- Agriculture water supply
- Fertigation for Greenhouses
- Desalination of water
A short circuit occurs when there is a serious fault in the system. In this condition, the system is turned OFF immediately.
Over-voltage condition occurs if the SPV panels are misconfigured and input SPV voltage is higher than specified. The system is turned OFF.
Motor stall condition occurs if the motor gets jammed due to soil or other obstruction. Such a stall causes the motor current to become high. The system is turned OFF.
- As per the power requirement by water pump , a suitable solar panel is selected.
- The water pump is either submerged in a water well encased win well casting or kept around the water body.
- A pump controller monitors and switches the pump on/off according to the water requirement.
- Clean and efficient
- Electricity is not required
- No fuel cost
- Low labor and maintenance cost
- Highly reliable & Durable
- Eco friendly & Non polluting
- Long operating life
- Easy to remove, transport and store
- No need of complicated wiring
- Simple to install
3, 5, 7.5, 10 HP for AC Monoblock, Openwell & Submersible Pumps
The various proprietary control schemes and MPPT control algorithm developed by Kisan Solar SPCM ensure the operating point to stay close to the maximum power point (99%) of the PV curve throughout the operation
The efficiency results have consistently shown to be greater than 95%